We made it home.
So I will be crazy the next few days playing catch up.
Brae is doing really well. Medication changes, and protocols have helped a lot. We did not have lab work back when we went in on Friday. However since he was doing SO much better than when we got there and two protocols were already finished and the rest could be done here we got to come home. We leave again on July 29. Basically then we wont be back at the house till August 17th with all that is scheduled for those weeks.
I am glad I didn't plant too many flowers this year.
We plan to have a yard sale in a few weeks so I will be doing some major cleaning and organizing in the next few weeks.
As of right now Braden's strength is at a good point, seizures are under control. We hope to have a phone conference this week on the lab and the neuroscience results in another 3 weeks.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are glad you are home !
Post a Comment