Today was our results day. Like I told Matt I think the results were as good as they could be without them just saying nothing is there anymore and it was all gone. Since that didn't happen I will take the results we got!
Don't want to sugarcoat it he still has a lot to do as far as more radiation, etc. BUT things are going really good as far as MRI's and all the tests show.
We still have some issues but I think this is the first time in so long that the tests didn't give us a new issue if that makes sense. I guess that is one of the reasons I am so thankful. There were no new masses, no worsening results things were either better or the same. EEG results were abnormal but no more abnormal than last time. MRI showed good improvement and we will continue radiation.
I am just very thankful and want to praise!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad things are not getting any worse and in some cases better. That is great news!!! :D
Thank goodness they were able to detox him, who knew mulch could be so bad! I am so sorry for your trip happenings---it sounds like you handles it like a pro, as usual--just wish it could have went a little more uneventful for you two! Still praying and thanking!
Post a Comment